Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Still feeling poorly!

I don't get sick very often but I've been pretty miserable all day. Didn't get out of bed until 8am. This is unheard of for me! It rained all last night and this morning and we received a lovely 29mm. I've been on and off the bed all day but I still think I got more office work done than I usually do. Kim wasn't home to get me to go outside and help.

My parents called in on their around Australia trip and so after siesta time I kind of had to stay out of bed.

So I made two batches of icecream which wasn't frozen enough for desert so had to have chocolate brownie and cream. Backpackers love to do baking. I limit them to one thing a week because it goes in a day.

I cooked a pretty good beef stroganoff and now the aches have started again, I'm back to bed. Let's hope I'm over it by tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment